Players not saving when logging out?

Useful to know omenrai. I have the same issue under heavy load. Players spawn back on their body, or spawn with broken legs or bleeding. I did have the anticombat disco bot active, but cannot remember if this issue occured prior to installing this. I have since removed it, but have also added a countdown timer delay to players being able to abort in order to combat this issue.

there is a 30 second timer if your running the 1.7.6 or newer dayz z the lil gun icon blinks red for 30 seconds before they can log and the combt timer will re trip if someone is close to them shooting or a bullet passes within like 3 meters of them.. its ingeniuos if you looka the code in day z but you can change it there only prolem is... all clients have to download it...

*edit *

the code is there but if you edit the timer they will have to download.

I have had the disco bot removed for the past few days and the issue still seems to be happening. I'll email my server provider about it.

I actually noticed in my RPT log it has a lot of cannot sync player, player in debug or cannot sync player has no id.

Back