PLS HELP, STUCK ON "REQUESTING AUTHENTIFICATION"

dr.chaos

Hi there,
I have setup the server FINALLY after having to edit so many things into the database, configs and what not....so far I think that this version of private hive DayZ needs to be more optimized especially for installation. Now I always get stuck on the loading bar above it are the words "Requesting authentification." Eventually after a certain time limit is reached the screen just goes completely black and I never actually get to join the game. I checked the server console and it gives me the error "Error fetching created character for playerId (insert number here). What do i do to fix this....please reply asap thanks.

2013-02-19 19:52:32 HiveExt: [Error] Error fetching created character for playerId 72295366
2013-02-19 19:52:32 Database: [Error] Error 1062 (Duplicate entry 'MYPLAYERID' for key 'uq_profile') in MySQLStmtExecute SQL: 'insert into profile (`unique_id`, `name`) values (?, ?) VALUES("MYPLAYERID", "Matthew")'

the "MYPLAYERID" is just something that I added in because I am paranoid with shit like that....i dont like giving out personal info. But yeah these are the errors that come up in the log...ive already deleted all of the records from the profiles section of the database.

Typically this is due to having the wrong instance ID tied to a world. When you try to log in it fails to find the instance ID and so simply dies out.

Back