Porting map help Needed!!! (!Warning! Newbie Here)

Klonoalunar

Hi there guys, I've come to this site to Beg and Plead for help on my custom DayZ mod which I am working for, for a Lan Café that I work at.
If all goes well I plan on getting permission from all owners of the mods and releasing it.
Anyway's so I'm having trouble with server Keys... I have no clue how they work or anything but i have followed Shinkickers tutorial and ahm havin' trouble.
First of all, the map in question would be Island Cicada, By Foxhound, http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13631

I have the following folders,
@DayZ
all of the normal stuff in here...
@Island_Cicada
Addons
cmr_cicada.pbo
cmr_cicada.pbo.cmr_cicada1.2.bisign
cmr_cicada.pbo2.cmr_cicada1.2.bisign

The Mission.sqm file is as follows
version=11;
class Mission
{
addOns[]=
{
"cmr_cicada",
"ca_modules_animals",
"dayz_anim",
"dayz_code",
"dayz_communityassets",
"dayz_weapons",
"dayz_equip",
"dayz_vehicles",
"cacharacters_pmc",
"ca_modules_functions"
};
addOnsAuto[]=
{
"dayz_weapons",
"ca_modules_functions",
"chernarus"
};
randomSeed=11171215;
class Intel
{
briefingName="DayZ Mod";
briefingDescription="DayZ Mod (Alpha Version)";
startWeather=0.067362607;
forecastWeather=0.52341133;
year=2008;
month=10;
day=1;
hour=12;
};

And the server.cfg is
// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname = "DayZ - PRIVATE SERVER [COUNTRYCODE] (1.7.7.1/Beta 103718) - hosted by [NAME]";// The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password = "";// Password for joining, eg connecting to the server
passwordAdmin = "changeme";// Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com";// For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead
logFile = "server_console.log";// Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval
motd[] = {
"My DayZ Private Server!",
"Private Server by Pwnoz0r!"
};
motdInterval = 1;// Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 10;// Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
kickDuplicate = 1;// Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.
verifySignatures = 2;// Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed).
requiredBuild = 103718;// Require clients joining to have at least build 12345 of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 99;// Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 1.5;// 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 0;// If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 10;// Quality from 1 to 30
persistent = 1;// If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
timeStampFormat = "short";// Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
BattlEye = 1; // Server to use BattlEye system || If you turn this off you will NOT be able to join the server

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";//
onUserDisconnected = "";//
doubleIdDetected = "";//

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";// unsigned data detected
onHackedData ="kick (_this select 0)";// tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "kick (_this select 0)";// data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
class DayZ
{
template = dayz_1.cicada;
difficulty = "Regular";
};
};

And of course the @START_SERVER.BAT file is,
@echo off
echo Starting MySQL database. Please wait 5-10 seconds.
start /D.\MySQL\ MySQL.bat
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
.\MySQL\cecho {0A}OK.{07}
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Executing spawn script...
.\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=dayz --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --database=hivemind --execute="call pMain()"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Starting server...
start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@hive;@dayz;@Island_Cicada -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\arma2.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz -world=cicada
echo.
echo.
echo.
.\MySQL\cecho {0B}Launcher created by Pwnoz0r.{07}
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
.\MySQL\cecho {0A}Leaving le launcher...{07}
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

The error I am getting when I join the server is something along the lines of
"blahdybladyblah\@Island_Cicada\Addons\cmr_cicada.pbo" are not accepted by a key signed by the server

I would seriously appreciate any help that could be given, Thanks, Klonoakun

You will need to create a folder in the directory named "Keys" in here is where you will add the server key along with all the other bikey files such as Dayz.bikey and all of the ones you will get with your addons you add to your server for vehicles, buildings and weapon packs etc

Sorry I cannot be a great deal of help and I also remember in one of the files there is a line of code which defines how many keys the server will allow to be accepted so you may need to alter that I will try looking into it now on where I spotted it but like yourself I am fairly new to the files as I always forget where what goes where at times

So far I have not found that either, However, when I stop the server from checking the Bikeys and BiSigns, It makes the map Chernarus... Is there something else I have done wrong?

Thanks guys, the map is now working =D, now I need to figure out how to add new weapons. If anyone has some tips and tutorials on how to do this, can yah stop bye? thanks ^^

You are going to need a custom loot table which you can find help here: http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-custom-loot-tables-and-adjusting-spawn-rates.11589/
This will also be very helpful especially since your using a custom map: http://opendayz.net/threads/find-building-loot-positions.11031/
if you are going to use most of the buildings you can find in maps such as Chernarous or Taviana you could also make a copy and edit those into your loot table.
also depending on the files you are going to use you may need to un banned them inside dayz_anim.pbo.

Thx but what I ment was custom weapons, ones not in arma 2, and im getting confused by that tutorials as i cannot find server.pbo and mission.pbo... Thx for the other links though =D

Undo anything you have recently done, should always backup your work before changing things... Did you manage to get the map working at all?

You will still need to do those things I mentioned above to get the custom weapons in the game that is if you are wanting them to spawn equally throughout the Map otherwise you would need to do it via ammo crates, helicopter crashes or AI.

You can find weapon packs on websites like http://www.armaholic.com/index.php you will need to download the add-ons the same as you did with the map.

Are you creating a mod or just a private server for you and your friends? if your plan is to create a mod I would advise starting with a private server before doing so or at least beginning on Chernarous and adding the content to that first such as your weapons, vehicles and scripts because otherwise you are going to have to do everything manually from scratch on the new Island also what version of DayZ are you using?

As i said, it spawned me in elektro, however the map name said cicada. I am trying to make a custom mod however i have already made a working dayz server, im more interested in the map than the guns. It wasnt ever the cicada map

I also believe you will have to make custom spawn locations on the map as well because there will not be any, there will be nothing like on the DayZ Chernarous map you will have to do all of that yourself from the best of my knowledge anyway

I have never created a new mod on a new map I have only ever made further development and tweaks to current ones which was Taviana and Namalsk hopefully someone will come along who has and will answer your questions and solve the problem

Thanks, i have already made the custom spawns which have stopped me from spawning in chernarus but now in a big flat dirt pain with random strips of rock

Back