Im thinking you would be better off had you figured out making theese your self, but I guess people learn differently and some people might learn a lot more from examples.
Reason I asked for the files is there was a few things I was unsure about. Sarge was the 1st script I messed with and its the most complicated one I've run into so I think I'm a little gunshy with the update to 1.5 especially as there is little update notes.
I'll tell you what I was unsure about.
On the bottom of Sarge sample init...not sure what to do with the below...
1.)
// overwrite dayz code shit
if (isServer) then {
// SARGE event handler to save relocated buildings
"SAR_savebuilding" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn SAR_save2hive};
// overwriting the Dayz teleport check
"atp" addPublicVariableEventHandler {};
2.)
// Run the player monitor
if (!isDedicated) then {
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil { !isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg" };
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", { _id = [] spawn player_death; }];
//_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "addons\fixes\player_monitor.sqf";
_null = [] execVM "addons\kh\kh_actions.sqf";
3.)
// Run the server monitor
if (isServer) then {
// SHK
diag_log "SAR_AI - starting SHK_pos";
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};
The only one I had a clue on was #3 as I recognize this from the previous install:
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";
But wasn't sure what to do with the rest, if anything at all. In my 1st install of Sarge I had a hard time with the grps thing so seeing someone elses grps was just easier for me.
I'm definitely still a novice with scripts and one small error...missing space, missing letter/number, wrong area...the smallest error will screw everything up and figured seeing someone elses working edit was basically a time saver for me and a less painful experience for all you gear-heads here. And I mean that as an term of endearment.
Also I had a comment in another thread about how I had a bunch of errors in my rpt and once I downgraded from my previous install of 1.5 back to 1.0 the errors were gone, suggesting it might have been an issue with Sarges script. Sarge came in and asked for proof, so I figured I owe it to Sarge [as well as myself] to have 1.5 properly installed just in case I made some sort of install error that produced the inconsistency in my rpt, which is probably the case. I wouldn't want to remotely suggest any sort of criticism and stand behind it if I did in fact make the error myself.
As it stands, I did find an error on my end. My 1st 1.5 edit I had this:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";
When Sarge's instructions for 1.5 said to put this:
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";
Not sure if that had anything to do with anything, but its an install error on my part either way.