Possible to ban using the UID?

Yshido

I wonder if it might possible to get ppl banned using only the uid, wich is stored within the profile table. Any ideas or maybe a solution?

include the UID in the bans.txt in the root of your game-sever folder

dont remember if its ban.txt or bans.txt :p

Thanks Zedar,
works fine so far. Do you have a clue, how to force a specific logentry in case a banned person is trying to join? Or is there an option to kick people using ther UID (maybe with your rcon kicker utility)? I only have found the normal disconnect entries so far, wich are pretty much useless to combine this option of banning with i.e. pybescanner.

Thanks Zedar,
works fine so far. Do you have a clue, how to force a specific logentry in case a banned person is trying to join? Or is there an option to kick people using ther UID (maybe with your rcon kicker utility)? I only have found the normal disconnect entries so far, wich are pretty much useless to combine this option of banning with i.e. pybescanner.

Sorry but i didn't catch the answer!

If you include the UID in the file on the root of the folter of the game the player will not allow to join to the server AFTER disconnected.

so the process must be:

1. add the player to the bans.txt on the game folder
2. kick the player, you can use the commands: kick UID ingame command or with bercon or with rcon_kicker pointing to ROOT_GAME_FOLDER\bans.txt
3. the player can't join any more to the server

Back