Possible to hire someone to script for my server?

I was determined to start my own server and make it a great epoch server on chenarus. After hours of trying I became overwhelmed with the amount of time and dedication I need to doing this. I thought hard about it it, and realized I need to put in a debug monitor, pack repack bikes, serve restarts, AI missions, character starting loadout, god mode traders, the list just goes on and on and on. Its mind boggling really, I just feel overwhelmingly discouraged.

Is it possible to hire someone to talk to and tell them every single thing you want in detail and they can do it for you? I'm sure it isn't cheap but I'm wanting to know if there are people out there who do such a thing.

thanks for reading!

I was determined to start my own server and make it a great epoch server on chenarus. After hours of trying I became overwhelmed with the amount of time and dedication I need to doing this. I thought hard about it it, and realized I need to put in a debug monitor, pack repack bikes, serve restarts, AI missions, character starting loadout, god mode traders, the list just goes on and on and on. Its mind boggling really, I just feel overwhelmingly discouraged.

Is it possible to hire someone to talk to and tell them every single thing you want in detail and they can do it for you? I'm sure it isn't cheap but I'm wanting to know if there are people out there who do such a thing.

thanks for reading!
When I first got into this I had the same issue but if you have no idea this is great for beginners.

http://opendayz.net/threads/wip-release-sheeps-epoch-repack.14561/

Back