Private Hive Tools [PHP]

Nightmare

Valued Member!
Hi,
i have made some helpfull scripts written in PHP for Stapo's LITE pack
Current includes:
- Survivor edit function with Backpack/Skin switching, Teleporting to last pitched Tent, Healing, etc..
- Spawning of vehicle to a players location (only vehicles from database set)
- Teleporting of a player to another player
- Remote "Mission" restart over rcon
- Remote "Shutdown" over rcon
- Remote "Lock/Unlock" over rcon
- Fast travel to vehicle/location
- Object Editor
- Spawn Editor to insert/edit vehicle classes
- Hive Utility (clean & delete of Deploys,Vehicles,Players)
- Map (current only for: Chernarus )
Demo
DOWNLOAD (for private use only!)
Have Fun! :)

This mean anything to you

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\cherno2\include\spawn_editor.php on line 137
ADD NEW VEHICLE CLASS

displayed on the spawn editor page

also functionality if i were to change the Vehicle spawn section "set vehicle to player location" to write to Object_Spawns as well ass Object_Data where could i edit this parameter?

ahh missed this

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$PlayerName in C:\xampp\htdocs\chernarus\include\survivor_editor.php on line 16
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$PlayerUID in C:\xampp\htdocs\chernarus\include\survivor_editor.php on line 17
# ERROR! PLAYER ""/"" DOES NOT EXIST IN "Character_DATA" #

doesent seem to like the uid colum

hi, please download the tool again. if you have the issue again, then check your SQL schema, table/column names must have a case sensitive.

fixed it thank you seems the scheema i have is different all over the playes is PlayerUID - playerUID ect ill have rto overhall the DB at some point

FIXED - Spawn Editor - Survivor Editor - If anyone else for some reason has my weird database msgs me ill send u over the modified tools

Back