Private Hive Tools [PHP]

well i would have thought u would convert that over im using a modded version of it atm also one of my admins has just asked on the Object editor section can we get a Sort By button like sort by Owner and Type i use these tools heavily if i was more clued up on PHP i would help u out its starting to become a very top notch tool set

well i would have thought u would convert that over im using a modded version of it atm also one of my admins has just asked on the Object editor section can we get a Sort By button like sort by Owner and Type i use these tools heavily if i was more clued up on PHP i would help u out its starting to become a very top notch tool set

i have now added a "sort by" function..

yeh ill get them over to you ive added in lingor too im not quiet sure how to chnage the actual map at the moment so its still the deafault chernarus maybe an option in the config file would be usefull ill will stick a hidden page on my website and pm u the link where u can view and download all the bits ive been working on

Hey buddy done a batch of tutorial vids for using ur tools to modify Dayz ill drop the links later if u want copy of the files to put somewhere inbox me also got all thet cooord stuff done for you and some hd maps Object spawn editor has a bug btw Add Object class doesn't write to the table

@Nightmare,
two things.
The Design is crap, if you need someone who will code some CSS/HTML Based Design and make the Graphics by himself contact me: [email protected],
the second thing is, the panel is really insecure, because if somone knows the exactly page he can edit everything good luck i found a working Login-Panel to secure it.
For example, search in Google: "intext: PrivateHiveTools by Nightmare - For Private use Only"
and you can see some results.

the second thing is, the panel is really insecure, because if somone knows the exactly page he can edit everything good luck i found a working Login-Panel to secure it.
For example, search in Google: "intext: PrivateHiveTools by Nightmare - For Private use Only"
and you can see some results.

I'm sorry, I apologise in advance because I'm about to be rude...

Are you retarded? How is it Nightmare's fault if silly admins expose his page to the net? this is clearly intended to be used on localhost, if kiddies expose it to the net, that's their drama and their job to secure...

And guess what? even if they DO expose it to the net you can set up a simple .htaccess file to require a UN/PW to access the page...

Do not say the panel/page/code is insecure, because it's fine, newbie admins just don't know how to set up some basic security.

Back