Problem with Spawns!

DarkRaven

G'day.
Cuz of one thing or another I've ended up as some sort of serverhelper. As the main admin wants to have some free time to play as well!
THUS! As I had him install a BLISS 2017 server and said server is having problems. It is up to me to find the answer for said problems!

1. The server spawns vehicles, but the WRONG vehicles. Standard DayZ vehicles on the standard spots (Not sure if the standard spots is correct). What might be wrong here?

2. The loottable seems a wee bit to generous, too many weapons and wasn't matchboxes supposed to be rare? Also, wasn't rifle ammo supposed to only spawn next to weapons (with weapons?)? How fix this or is it correct?

3. When joining the server you get a warning message saying something about dayz_anim. What is this and can it be fixed?

4. As I cannot access the itemlist, this is just for me cuz I'm curious. Are there more than one type of tents? How many different skins & clothes are there? Are there custom skins for the weapons? NVG & GPS are the only tools removed?

1. Maybe gcscei might be able to help here, I don't know much about Bliss myself.

2. Loot table cannot be changed, but we are looking to rebalance again next build now that we have dedicted test lead. Feel free to compile some reports detailing what you have seen.

3. What warning message?

4. One tent. I am going to get a wiki up at some point to list all of those, I will try to remember to PM you when complete.

Just wanted to also say its worth maybe thinking about using Stapos server instead. Bliss has had a broken gender selection screen for 1 month now with little to suggest its going to be fixed (effects all mods, not just 2017). Without a gender selection screen players can never choose to be female and will only ever get one of the male survivor skins (instead of the other four available). I am tempted to scrap support for Bliss, but its so popular that I don't want to do that.

To answer your first question, make sure you've actually ran db_migrate.pl on a new database and use that database for the server. If you had done that, Bliss won't be able to spawn other vehicles because the only vehicles that are in the DB are from 2017.

Back