Problem

Nikolaidys

Hi folks, thanks for your time, I ask, I was playing on your own server in my house, on my pc hostie following the manual step by step of what you are on the page, I had no problem, now rent a vps, install all again on the other server and when someone enters the game stays in reading mission and then get this message HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt ce45a1f7524c

Any idea whats its?

i check in arma2oaserver.rpt and say

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@hive;@dayz -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\arma2.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2013/07/08 23:44:55
Current time: 2013/07/09 00:40:38

Version 1.62.103718
String STR_MOD_LAUNCHER_ACTION not found
Item str_action_fire_inflame listed twice
Item str_action_fire_put_down listed twice
Item str_usract_watch_toggle listed twice
Item str_usract_watch listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_24 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_24 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_1 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_1 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_2 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_2 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_3 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_3 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_4 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_4 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_5 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_5 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_6 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_6 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_7 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_7 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_8 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_8 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_9 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_9 listed twice

And more items ... any know problem?

Okay, this log is okay. The Server is starting without problems. Can you post Hiveext.ini too ?

And: you need to connect with one player to load the missionfile. In your logfile is no missionstart, so please login with one player and post again.

;This is a comment
;Comments above a certain setting will provide it's description

;The format for a setting is
;Variable = Value

;If you see a commented line of that form, it means that the setting is optional, and the Value shows the default
;To change from the default, simply uncomment the line and change the Value

;This configuration file should be placed inside your server instance's configuration directory (like cfgdayz)

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
;Type = Local
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = 0
;These 2 settings only apply if using Static type (Custom date/time on every server start)
;The value (0-24) to set the Hour to, if commented or empty then the hour won't be changed
;Hour = 8
;The value (DD/MM/YYYY) to set the Date to, if commented or empty then the date won't be changed
;Date = 4.1.2013

[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
;Level = information

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
;ConsoleLevel = information

;By default, the HiveExt console log output will go to the Arma2 server window, with colour highlighing by importance
;If you want to use the old style, separate windows console window for the HiveExt log output, set this option to true
SeparateConsole = true

[Database]
;Hostname or IP of the server to connect to
;You can use the value "." (without quotes) to indicate named-pipe localhost connection
;If you leave this line commented or blank, HiveExt will connect to the OFFICIAL Hive, which requires registration
;See support.dayzmod.com for more information on what OFFICIAL Hive means, what are the rules, etc.
;If using OFFICIAL hive, the rest of the settings in this section have no effect
Host = 127.0.0.1

;The default is MySql, which is better supported than Postgre (completely untested)
Type = MySql

;Port to connect to. The default is the default listening port of a server of the selected Type
;Instead of specifying Port, you can specify Socket and set Value to the socket name
Port = 3306

;Database name to connect to (you must supply this if private).
Database = hivemind

;Username to connect with
Username = dayz
;Password to authenticate with (default is blank)
Password = dayz

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, appropriate layout will be used
[Characters]
;The field name that Player's IDs are stored in (unique per game license)
;Some table layouts have this as PlayerID, and some as PlayerUID, that's why this is configurable
;IDField = PlayerUID
;The field name that Player's World Position and rotation is stored in
;Enables you to run multiple different maps (different instances) off the same character table
;WSField = Worldspace

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, as it will clean up by itself
[Objects]
;Which table should the objects be stored and fetched from ?
;Table = Object_DATA

;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
;CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 6

;Flag indicating whether hiveext should detect vehicles out of map boundaries (X < 0, or Y > 15360) and reset their position to []
;Note: YOU MUST have a proper dayz_server.pbo that supports this feature, otherwise you will get script errors
;You can find that file under the SQF directory for your server version
;ResetOOBVehicles = false

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, it will manage objects on its own
[ObjectDB]
;Setting this to true separates the Object fetches from the Character fetches
;That means that the Object Table must be on this other database
;Use = false

;The settings here have the same meaning as in [Database], and are only used if the setting above is set to true
;Type = MySql
;Host = localhost
;Port = 3306
;Database =
;Username = root
;Password =

i log
Okay, this log is okay. The Server is starting without problems. Can you post Hiveext.ini too ?

And: you need to connect with one player to load the missionfile. In your logfile is no missionstart, so please login with one player and post again.
when I try to go with the character tells me that : hive error

erroro loading required resources ( jumps a poster ) and stay in mission received

Sry. my mistagle i mean the hiveext.log .

please post your arma2oaserver.rpt again, including the information after the player logged in.

Do you have changed your missionfile ?

2013-07-10 02:42:23 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt ce45a1f7524c
this is hiveext.log ... is all ... DOS console, it stays stuck there and jump a sign saying Hive Error [[error loading resources]]
changed missionfile?

Make sure you have

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, 2010 and 2012 Redistributable installed. x86 AND x64 versions

And i would redownload @hive files especially HiveExt.dll and replace them again.

Make sure you have

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, 2010 and 2012 Redistributable installed. x86 AND x64 versions

And i would redownload @hive files especially HiveExt.dll and replace them again.

i have all for x86, now donwload x64 ... and where download @hive again?

i try install but, say me his setup program requires an x64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform.

is windows server 2003 , have proceso xeon 3.2 ghz and 1 gb ram ...

Back