Professional Plowers - EPOC - Customized to Fit Your Personal Needs!

Chewy067

Professional Plowers is now hosting its first Dayz EPOC server and we need your support to help our organization grow. Our new server offers a wide range of scripts that the community has asked for such as a fully function mission system, integrated sarge AI, tow/lift, auto refuel, god mode traders and more. Come stop in and visit and enjoy one of the smoothest running servers available in the Dayz Community. Our website is currently down for maintenance any questions should be posted here, on the server, or to my personal email at [email protected]

Server IP: Port = 192.31.185.223:3136

HEY! i played on this server!! it's really good! the admins are friendly, there are enough cars on the map that anyone can drive! (it'll take some work though, which is nice) i played for a couple hours and never ran into a problem! 10/10 server! i would suggest trying it out!

I tried this server for about a week all seemed good until I asked an admin for help. For some reason he did not like this and when I gave him some constructive advice he made my screen go all green then made me go into a coma and deleted all my gear. Then said a bunch of homophobic slurs and banned me from the server. Would not recommend this server. Chewy was the admin. Also the population was terrible.

Back