Pulling Stats

Saiboogu

I'm trying to pull some player stats from the database. Obviously, I can sum stats from the survivor table, but I wanted to go for some "lifetime" style stats, and that only covers what hasn't been cleared out by cleandead. I've noticed that the profile table includes different player stats - they don't match those from survivor in any way I've been able to figure out. I thought maybe cleandead migrated stats to profile when it deleted from survivor, but looking at the code, I think not.

So basically.. Can someone in the know clue me in a bit about the data structure some?

Also, slightly related - I'm trying a join between survivor & profile so I can get the names, but there are a lot of unique_ids in survivor that don't match a name in profile. Why would that be?

profile: store the total, each field updated when the player dies so if you want the code look for the server_playerDied.sqf, inside you have

Code:
_key = format["CHILD:202:%1:%2:",_characterID,_minutes];

check what the hell is doing the procedure 202 :)

survivor: has the current stats of the alive player, this data it's never deleted , after a player dies the is_dead changes to 1 and the fields workspace, inventory and backpack are reseted/nulled so, you can't do a statistics for positions and items for DEAD players but cleary you can get max time a player was alive, etc.

im working in a similiar shit of stats tring to make a stat table if you dont mind to share the future work we can work together in a stats system and then release it to the community

So to get lifetime stats I would add the profile stats and the alive survivor stats? Thanks for that, I couldn't figure how that was working.

I'm just working out my queries now, but once I get code I'd be glad to share.

Back