[SOLVED] Pwnoz0r Private Server missing math.hpp

Nestros

So I have been jumping through numerous hoops trying to get a server running. When I thought I solved everything this shows up. The error shows up when I am at waiting for server to start authenticating when I join my own server. This is a print screen of the error. After I click ok the server shuts down. the error message is " Include file z\addon\dayz_code\util\Math.hpp not found "
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIAWaaS4DUGC5pQSqLkPc7vfe695xmU2c6j2uQHs58wydjtVRqrFVpF6ldTPabPckFRTPu7SdEJkt64uYnBIHJEZFna0eIpInhEp-ABP-zT5NttbNb8_6DAirg.DPoSK_4YPFkJBkHjaHToskCe8qg

The only files I've modified are the config files for the server. Also I can't host a LAN game I.e ArmoryV3 even though I'm in Arrowhead it gives me a Dayz GUI error when in the expansions dayz was never added.

Okay so I switched over to the updated files made by "Harry Nipple" (lol) and when I try and join I end up with a session lost. And one instruction I never saw was getting the database running for it I launched and installed the workshop and launched the batch file to see if that would help but no cigar.

I have narrowed down the problem, I think. It says in the batch file when launched That it fails to log into the mysql dayzhivemind. Idk if thats what causing me to get session lost when I try and join my server though.

Back