Question about Epoch 1.0.2 server_cleanup.fsm

Hi SARGE,

maybe you can clear this up for me, it would be very much appreciated...

In server_cleanup.fsm I am supposed to replace some lines, one of them is:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

The line I find looks like this, with an "&&(isPlayer_x)" added, since Epoch 1.0.2..

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Now my question:
Should I still replace it with:

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

or with something else that reflects the &&(isPlayer_x) addition???

Something must've changed with 1.0.2 epoch cus when I was running 1.0.1.5 Sarge worked great, now me and my players are getting kicked by battle eye for #0, looking for a fix

I don't have kicks... just weird database naming errors connected to some "no vehicle" issue.... In script.txt I have added the following lines - not sure if that might help you though - but maybe worth to try:

1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !"_vehicle setFuel 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG: Vehicle refueled";}; "!"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"\"setVehicleAmmo\"," !"_vehicle setVehicleAmmo 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR EXTREME DEBUG: Vehicle new ammo";};"

I am running fuel script as well...

I noticed if you mess with that line in epoch 1.0.2.3 then your server will not load properly. That line deals with the heli's from sarge ai so if you sgut heli's off for now it wont be a problem and you can leave the code alone until some one finds something on it.

Its easier imo to disable the SAR debugging in normal server...
That way u don't need togo through hassle of adding exceptions to something u wont leave running 24/7.

When u need to debug either setup a test server or
Just lock the server / disable BE & enable debugging

-----------
-----------

Anyway here is my line from server cleanup fsm
Running EPOCH 1.0.2.3 with cherno

from text editor
Code:
      "    if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

from fsm editor
Code:
    if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && (typeOf vehicle _x) != "ParachuteWest") then {

Sorry, new to all this. I've tried loading SARGE under 1.0.2.3 several times. each time server would not authenticate.

How do you turn debugging off in SARGE?

I noticed if you mess with that line in epoch 1.0.2.3 then your server will not load properly. That line deals with the heli's from sarge ai so if you sgut heli's off for now it wont be a problem and you can leave the code alone until some one finds something on it.
wheres the code for removing the heli AI... im looking at the config.sqf, and can't see it...then again, might try in the morning after sleep and coffee

Back