Questions/Issues Answered [Help]

Joee

There are some issues and questions at the moment that I'm going to try and answer below.

1) "Something went wrong, please disconnect and try again" - You don't have to disconnect, all you have to do is wait for 10-30 seconds and you will get into the game.

2) "I'm spawning into the sea and it's breaking my legs but not killing me" - Just re-log if you're stuck in the sea and you might be teleported to the shore. If this doesn't work then just do the "Respawn glitch" by opening the menu with "ESC" and moving your mouse cursor closer to "Respawn" everytime it comes on until you can click it.

3) "There are many glitches in this server at the moment, why is this?" - The answer to why there are a lot of glitches within the server is because the server is currently in BETA v0.4 which means that it's only just been started and the developers are working to update it as soon as they have the updates to do so.

4) "When are there restarts on the server?" - The restarts are every 6 hours to ensure that the server isn't lagging and/or to make sure that all vehicles that are destroyed can be reset to their original spots. WARNING: THE SERVER 'COULD' RESTART WITHOUT WARNING.

hey guys , ive been trying to log into the trinity island server #1 for about 30 mins now. Every time i join it come up with a long message about me not having the the right Cd and that i have to remove expansions to fit my Cd , what do i do ? Thanks

Back