Questions

Celle 1.9 is allready supported in CC, look in the configuration tab in CC select celle and make sure to have the map downloaded.

And why say the DayZCC in the Administration window, that the server is stopped when it´s running?

Does it works with DayZ 1.8.1 adn the ArmA 2 Beta Patch 112555

Sure, but you would have to change the mission file, server files and add back all CC functions to those files. Or you can wait for the next version that supports 1.8.1 and will have fixed some issues with supporting it.
Plus, the beta patch 112555 is not stable it has some problems to it.

And why say the DayZCC in the Administration window, that the server is stopped when it´s running?
Cause the server is running on another port than you have set it to in the configuration for that instance.

V6.0 was just released, and I am already working on the next version. I have no release date set, and befpre it's officially released it will be released to "Supporters" and higher rank on my website as a Pre-Release for testing. When stable it will go public.

Post a Screen-print, I think I know how you mean but it can say it's stopped in several ways.

No need to post again, I answered the question.

BTW, I still need that screen-print if you want help.

Back