Random Loadout for PVP Server

limit79

Hey guys i was thinking about this today and im not sure if it can be done from the SQL or from Script type thing but what i was thinking was is there a way to do a random loadout on spwan with a chance to get some good weapons for pvp this is so we dont have to hunt for guns and just to pvp with diffrent stuff . the way i can see this working maybe is like the chopper crash site has a chance system to drop guns this would work well for the random loadout system to place a diffrent on the player. Could this be done and if so i would love to have someone try this out i will put up my server for testing it. im not a code person i understand how it works but im not sure how to run/make it lol

So if a player joins a server it would run a command that will link to the SQL/Hive and give them a random primary gun to use for pvp in game. Im not sure if this has been done and if so can some one link me to it.

Thanx
limit aka ClownKiller

I have similar script that runs on the server and constantly updates default load-out in the 'instance' table. About every 10 seconds it inserts a new loadout string in to the inventory column and when you spawn you get what was in db at that moment. Took me a while to predefine all the possible load outs. However the script is very basic simply generates random number and pick a load out string from the array, then updates DayZ hive DB.

You can get anything randomly from makarof, hatchet, to AK74 or Mk_48. Life is a bitch sometimes ;-). Although once people figured out they started suiciding to get best gun.

is there any chance i can get this script off you for my server ? i would love to have it mate. Im not a big script person so im not sure how to make them work lol but i kinda understand how they work :)

Back