Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

I am working on a much more updated version of this that will support Epoch, Reality, Unleashed and official databases. No promises and no ETA at the moment due to all of my existing projects. Just know its about 80% of the way complete already.

Visad, would you consider a feature request please. I was thinking it would be great if instead of a singular database setting, could we perhaps save multiple database settings and then select which one we want to use from a drop down or something?

I only ask because I keep having to manually change the settings when switching between my local testing database and my main server database which is just a bit of a bother really. Not a big deal if you don't want to, just thought it may be handy.

Ill add this in there, sorry i missed this post previously.

Meh, your loss. The link takes all of 2 seconds to click and it pays me all of .00001 cents for your click. You are getting a tool that can be used 100% free on your server and are never required to pay anything for the usage of it. In addition it saves you days and hours worth of work trying to get the databases correct. I have hundreds of hours into the coding of this tool. If you cannot take out two seconds of your life to give something back to me, then why should I give two spits worth if your using it?

FYI, this is how much I have earned from the adfly. So actually, I get 0.0021786632008912 per click.

TOTAL VIEWS
  • $5.86714
    TOTAL EARNINGS

Great work visad!
Does this support Epoch? Been a while since i was running the Reality(?) version.

And to you guys complaiting on the adfly thing. Really? You cant be bothered to click the link to support thevisad?

Issue should be fixed btw, also I am in the final stages of making it work with Reality/DayZ/Unleashed databases

Update coming due to IP theft, this will be a major update and may break some functionality. It is being released before it is finished due to a security breach in the software. All users will be required to go to a website, register and download a new version of the software.

Back