Red Dragon Gaming - Ultimate IN PvE

Kflo

Hello all forum members.

This is owenr/admin of Red Dragon Gaming. We have just created a brand new Overwatch Private Server tailored to players who enjoy the Pve aspect of Dayz over the KoS they've experienced on most other servers.

We have a small community of players who are VERY friendly and usually team togeether for nights of enjoyable playing over just gunning each other down just because. PvP is not outlawed by any means and we do have a few bandits on the server but for the most part it is a friendly community. We all talk on our Teamspeak server in game.

We have 2 admins (myself and one other) who are active, fair and care about the server. We just moved to a new high powered VPS that means LOW ping times (dependant on location) and great frames (the hardware specs are very high).

If your tired of plain jane Dayz our server offers so many custom sights and sounds, custom locations and even a brand new city. You'll never get bored even if your playing alone. Below are some of the things we offer:

-Custom Player Bases with Protected bubbles

- A.I.

-Custom A.I. Missions

-Custom A.I. Bandit Camps
smile.png

-Towing

-All Weapons Unlocked

-Enough Helis and Vehicles To Go Around

-Self Blood Bag (blood bag thru scroll wheel or right click in gear)

-Consume Blood Bag From Gear Menu (eat the blood bag...yuck!! get 2500 blood back but HIGH infection rate)

-Pick Your Spawn Location

-Remove Clothing

-Strip Parts From Vehicles

-Siphon Gas

And lots lots more

Come and join the number one growing Overwatch server. We are always open to comments and suggestions to improve the server.

Server IP is: 192.95.54.193

TeamSpeak IP is: 192.95.54.193

Search In Dayz Commander for: Red Dragons (overwatch mod)

We added custom guns and a few custm locations I am sure everyone will love. Server is running like a top right now and fast.

Guys we are rising the rankings. Lots of players coming on and becoming regulars.

Things added:

-A.I. in vehicles
-Base Building 1.3 (will be done soon) With Base building 1.3 you can now build A.I. guards for your base.
-Custom in game billboards. 2 billboards one outside of cherno, one outside of electro. Shows you the in game map and custom locations.......think going to the mall and the you are here maps.

Also Heli Crash Spawn loot table has been edited from 24 possible items to 60. Main rotors, Engines and Glass can be found at crash sites.....why does the heli have to be 100% destoryed. Have a chance to find parts off the heli still usable. Also custom guns at crash sites that can be found no where else.

The new base buidling is in. Building materials for the base building can be found at heli crash sites.
Tents are now working.
Camp Rogan near Stary has been removed because I could not get A.I to spawn there.
A.I. numbers have been increased at Camp Death & Last Stand.
Tower lights have been added at night to smoke stacks and tall towers.
Radio chatter has been added to car radios and portable radios.

4 ATV's have been added to the 4 corners of the map and filled with base building materials to get you started....now go find them.

Base Building Items added to heli crash loot tables.

Cutom guns now found at heli crashes along with Parts to repair vehicles.

Added more ways to find vustom base building supples.
Added custom castgle to skalisty island

Server has moved to the below address. Please update your information,
RD.KILLONSIGHT.US

Port 2302

We are back!!! Find us on DayzCommander do a search for Red Dragon.

Massive A.I. Battles, loot and helis!

Back