[Release] Mamu´s Point of Interest

Mamu1234

Hi there,

as i would like to give the community something back, i´ll start here with the release of the first of my own map additions. Some more will follow in the near future. Just come back to this thread time by time, if you are interested.

My first and over-all rule is : Immersion to the max but no imbalancing of the original gameplay.
E.g. by placing buildings / stuff that gives high-value loot.

So all of my additions are for pure immersion reasons and to fill the map with atmospheric stuff.

So here is the first one :

A checkpoint on the road between Elektro and Solnichniy overrunned by Zeds.
dIgSq1H.jpg

v7j7rO0.jpg

D34lpDp.jpg

To install this checkpoint just follow the steps below :

- Unpack your mission.pbo and / or open your init.sqf
- Insert the following code at the end of the file

Code:
[] ExecVM "scripts\mamu_poi1.sqf";

- Save and close your init.sqf
- Create a folder called "scripts" right in your mission.pbo - folder
- Create a file named "mamu_poi1.sqf" inside your folder "scripts"
- Copy & paste the following code into the "mamu_poi1.sqf" file :

http://pastebin.com/1p0RVAxE

- Save the file
- Pack your mission.pbo

Finished. Now you should have a small but nice checkpoint on your map.

DISCLAIMER : I can not and will not give any support if this does not work on your specific server. I´m running a non-public small-scale server (latest Reality-pack) without Battle-Eye protection. So if you are running your server with BE or any other Anti-Hacking protection, this addition might not work. Also always make a backup of your files before modifying anything.

Nope. Chernarus Summerbrush Addon, Chernarus Summertexture SatMap Addon and additionally .... SweetFX with some personal settings.

Here is the link to the summerpackage : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10093

But keep the following in mind :

If you install this package, you´ll not be able to play on any DayZ - Server. (Except the server has it installed too, or at least the keys).

It works for my community because we´re playing on my heavily modified DayZ-Server where the summer-package is part of the mod.

If I install the summerpackage, does that mean players on my serv will have to dl is as well?

Looks great in the pics. 500+mb...wow.

As i have written above... yes.

And for everyone else who is interested in the Summer-Package... please open a seperate thread. I would like to keep this one only for my addition. Thank you ! :)

May I ask what expansion are you using to access the corpses? I'm using @ASG, @OA_Editor and @Jon_EditorUpdate and I don't recall seeing those corpses?

Setdamage 1 is the magic word..... Open your map with the 2d editor, place a unit of choice and put this in the init. Ready.

Back