[Release] mmmyum's zed changes - quantity, AI, spawning, permaLoot, permaZeds& more

Silver85 after looking through all the files you have posted it seems that they are not 1.0.4.2 but a version lower if possible could you post your files again, i can make the changes needed to customize for my server needs. I just need some files that sort of match mine besides the changes you have done.

Hello Ghost, you can use the mission file from post #150 and server.pbo from post #133. Both are for Epoch 1.0.4.2

I can make a cleanup.fsm without the fast time. You need to delete the line in init.sqf where i call the core_time.fsm.
Finally you can delete the file from the mission. But this will happen tomorrow i think.

did you manage to set up the normal daycycle system mate?

..... however these zeds only reacts to light sources, they totally ignore players and sound sadly.

novaline you can use the zombie_agent.fsm from yums master folder. Make sure you are running his undead_skin otherwise they will be able to run. see if they are targeting faster.

any change on this? i got this all working as best as i can but the zeds could be a lot more lively.
my zombies target but not all of them its very hit and miss they walk to where you were targeted then re-target but you've moved on by then so they sorta horde to spots you were only if you hang around do they pool enough to be a threat. a faster target and re-targeting would solve all this. also as stated sound eefects them very little , i did try to add another add on for realistic sound distance that seems to help but could be my imagination.

also i seem to notice problems with re-spawning the perma-loot, anyone else experimented or seen this?
sometimes when you move away from an area to where no spawns are the loot de-spawns and nothing will spawn anywhere new or old, happens when no ones around to keep spawns there ( or at least one area with spawned loot) i assume since i test alone. this doesn't happen all the time but i can replicate the error. could be something i messed up and fixed since then will keep testing.

ALSO ONE BIG FINAL NOTE for those who might watch this thread find it or need a tutorial to get this working i think i can whip something up as i went through this whole process thread and thing today and its fresh enough to get across and unedited enough in my game files to pass on lol , just let me know cheers guys thanks for the great thread i really love this script and think realistic zeds are the key to making this game fun again!

EDIT - also if i quit and rejoin with just me on the server loot does not re-spawn.. still testing

Last edited:
hate to do some necromancing here, but ok:

Does anyone know how the new zed animations are being called? As in, is there a way to get them called from another position?
I have some animations lined up for them slow walkers, but cant figure out how to implement them.

Back