Release Monday, hopefully

Jarrrk

Depending on DayZ Commander, (because I can rely on Six Launcher to actually look at my post), the update 'should' be released on Monday. The server files will be released later today for if any people want to put up a server, although downloads will be slow unless I can get the files hosted somewhere else :3

I'll also put up a change log of the features, not many remain from Namalsk except for the clothing for obvious reasons and such. And No, bloodsuckers and EVR blackouts will not occur, although trying to kill one with tin cans would be an interesting challenge...

Anyways, thanks guys! :)

EDIT:

Can't sign the files for release so may have to wait until Tuesday :/

Any clue if there is a server owner willing to host this? I hope at least one Namalsk 2017 server goes up :eek:

Someone should make a post (or even better a video) on the dayzmod.com forum for the release. That would also help promote the Chernarus 2017.

Any clue if there is a server owner willing to host this? I hope at least one Namalsk 2017 server goes up :eek:

Someone should make a post (or even better a video) on the dayzmod.com forum for the release. That would also help promote the Chernarus 2017.
No idea, I believe someone on the 2017 team may host one of the servers. As soon as it's on Six Launcher or DayZ commander I'm sure some people will get a server up in time.

ill put up a server when the files are released and i am also able to host the files if you wish. I have sent you a pm with more info.

If you want me to host the file, our server is on a 1gbits connection unlimited bandwitch. Let me know.
+ we can host one server.

for now why not just make it a torrent files and wel just all seed it, most ppl have a torrent client anyways. I was planing on setting up and server aswell if could get the server files.

for now why not just make it a torrent files and wel just all seed it, most ppl have a torrent client anyways. I was planing on setting up and server aswell if could get the server files.
Won't need it as it will be on six launcher and dayz commander and we have mirrors which are up now and stable, will release shortly :3

Back