[Release] Sahrani Admin Tool (killzone_kid Mod)

Grafzahl

Valued Member!
Hey Guys,

i just had the time to adjust my lovely killzone_kid Admintool for sahrani... i know, there are much better online maps / tools out there, but this was the easiest to modify for non-bliss-hives and it does its job.

It shows you the current location, coordinates, health-status and inventory of players, vehicles, "tents" (tents, storageboxes and gunracks), and all other player-created buildings (Objects).

I added some js, so the map automaticly reloads every 60 seconds when opened in browser.

All you need is some webspace with PHP, upload the folder and adjust the settings in dz_config_bliss.php to match your mysql-server.

Download here

Not sure if anyone can help with this but I am getting this error with trying to see players "MySQL ERROR: Unknown column 's1.last_updated' in 'field list'"

Vehicles and everything else show up fine, just happening with players. Thanks in advance!

For me I had an issue with the dayz_admin_tool_players_bliss.php file. I had to remove the 'if($_GET["mod"]' lines to get the Submit buttons to work. So:

I Changed:
Code:
<?php if($_GET["mod"] == 1){ ?>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="functions2.js"></script>
<?php } else{ ?>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="functions.js"></script>
<?php } ?>

<script type="text/javascript">
window.setTimeout("location.reload()", 60000);
</script>
</head>

<body>
<input id="back" type="button" onclick="document.location.href='index.html<?php if($_GET["mod"] == 1){echo'?mod=1';} ?>';" value="Index">
<input id="refresh" type="text" value="" readonly>
<input id="players" type="button" onclick="document.location.href='?opt=0<?php if($_GET["mod"] == 1){echo'&mod=1';} ?>';" value="Players">
<input type="button" onclick="document.location.href='?opt=1<?php if($_GET["mod"] == 1){echo'&mod=1';} ?>';" value="Health">
<input type="button" onclick="document.location.href='?opt=2<?php if($_GET["mod"] == 1){echo'&mod=1';} ?>';" value="Inventory">
<input type="button" onclick="document.location.href='?opt=3<?php if($_GET["mod"] == 1){echo'&mod=1';} ?>';" value="Position">

To:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="functions.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.setTimeout("location.reload()", 60000);
</script>
</head>

<body>
<input id="back" type="button" onclick="document.location.href='index.html';" value="Index">
<input id="refresh" type="text" value="" readonly>
<input id="players" type="button" onclick="document.location.href='?opt=0';" value="Players">
<input type="button" onclick="document.location.href='?opt=1';" value="Health">
<input type="button" onclick="document.location.href='?opt=2';" value="Inventory">
<input type="button" onclick="document.location.href='?opt=3';" value="Position">

That won't fix your problem JMan. You need to see if you have a last_updated column in the character_data table. It should be the right most column depending on how you are viewing the table. If you don't have a last_updated column, make one. call it last_updated, type=TIMESTAMP,Attributes=on update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP. It's automatic updating when anything updates on the player. No other code needed.

Ok, we've tried to get this running for our server, we have vehicles and objects showing but players are not. Any idea's to why or how we can get them to show?

I'm really not the most advanced server admin, You're going to have to REALLY spell out clearly what your problem is, and what your logs are saying, and what steps you're taking when things are going wrong etc etc...

If you lay it out for me I can likely help you, but vague "can't get x working" doesn't tell me really anything, and I'm barely smart enough to help if you did clearly spell out the problem.

Best i let Cen say what the problem is then because like you i have no idea what the hell i am doing:D

Maybe I can have Graf or someone else who's experienced put together a "for dummies" server package... god knows it would help me lol.

I just copy/paste the same "test server" template install I've had setup since January... by someone else lol. Seven walked me through setting up my SQL tables properly, and it was REALLY simple what was missing, but I have no clue at this point what it was, and even then, for him, tracking down the ONE THING that someone not so experienced did wrong somewhere along the line... is near impossible...

It took us (Seven and I (and I'm not joking)) 3 days to find out why my test server was screwy... and it was just a few silly things in the cfg and mission and sql bat that I had setup... normalized all the names in whichever files and everything was hunky dory from there out.

Back