[Release] Sector FNG Inland Version

Absolutelly awesome. I met the SectorFNG concept in another server, loved it, and now that we have set-up our own server it was easy as hell.

I installed both DZAi and Sarge, the server is alive(!), groups engaging each other and soldiers giving you cover, the SectorFNG is a beautiful complex and lots of Ai nside, sometimes a group joins you and help attack the bandits protecting the Sector. Helicopters patrol the shores, you hear gunshots around cities,
DZAi+SAR+SectorFNG=Server Awesomeness!

Scripts like this that make our servers AWESOME, thanx Paddy1223 for sharing and thanx for all that posted "adjusting" tips!

=CF=Dragunov.

(Not advertising, if you wanna see it in action be welcome to check our server at 69.39.239.149:3340 or search =CF= in DayzCommander)

Loot boxes are disappearing on my server after a short amount of time. Searching logs I don't see anything that would indicate why this is happening.

Loot boxes are disappearing on my server after a short amount of time. Searching logs I don't see anything that would indicate why this is happening.
I fixed this by moving the code in the init.sqf file to the very bottom. It may be a bug where the crates are trying to load BEFORE the markers are set.

I was not able to use the beidi file.

Since i'm new to it, would like to know if anyone was sucessfull to open it in the Arma Editor.

Thankyou!

Edit:
I was able to use it, thankyou! You need to put the files in the game mission folder, but also need to put it in:

C:\Users\[Windows user]\Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\[Arma user]\Missions\

Last edited:
Thanks for your Work.
I have installed all, are the MPCs have no Weapons and i have no Helis in this Sektor?

Thanks

Last edited:
I know this is an old post but can the drop box link be repaired? I would like to add this to my server.
Nevermind, it works

Last edited:
Back