Releasing my FULL mission + server pbo files

Hi kaysio, thanks for releasing this. Love it got it working great on my server. One thing, how would I go about turning down the zombie spawns and agro. As it is way to many spawns and agro very easy for my liking. Also the bandit spawn is pretty high too, apart from that I love what you have done.

Thanks very much for sharing.

Hi kaysio, thanks for releasing this. Love it got it working great on my server. One thing, how would I go about turning down the zombie spawns and agro. As it is way to many spawns and agro very easy for my liking. Also the bandit spawn is pretty high too, apart from that I love what you have done.

Thanks very much for sharing.

Did you have to edit much to get it working? I have a DayZ.st server.

Okay im going to try this version again the last version i tired it got stuck loading at 503 kb then i closed it then it got stuck on wait for host.I also run a dayz.st server So i dont know if that makes anything different or something but yea will test and give feedback or problems

Same problem. Fixed the Dayz instance. Anyone?

I just get "waiting for host". Changed the instance ID, and even a few other changes to match my init.sqf.

I'm running a dedi if that makes a difference. Is there some stuff that apparent dayz.st and vilayer etc add.

Were you on a dedi or?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

You need to change the server id, with your one.

mission folder > init.sqf

dayZ_instance = 1; // The instance

change it to your number for what you have.
If I remember with dayz.st, log into your control panel.
Look for the server database name, it will be something like 1493

I know your probably getting tired of answering amateur questions on here, but I'm having issues getting the init.sqf file tuned. could you tell me if this part is correct? "// server name (country code + server number)" is what I'm stuck on. my country code is 1 and "- Planet Z | rMod2 | Gotcha Antihack | Custom Towns/Bases | Custom Loadout w/AK107 & NVGs | 30+ Helis | 300 Vehicles | Planes | Tanks | APCs | Tow/Lift | AI/Bandit Camps | Suicide | Street Lights | Self Blood Bag | No Road Debris" is my server name

"//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = BLISS_3799; // The instance
//dayZ_serverName = 1- Planet Z | rMod2 | Gotcha Antihack | Custom Towns/Bases | Custom Loadout w/AK107 & NVGs | 30+ Helis | 300 Vehicles | Planes | Tanks | APCs | Tow/Lift | AI/Bandit Camps | Suicide | Street Lights | Self Blood Bag | No Road Debris; // server name (country code + server number)
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;"

I just get "waiting for host". Changed the instance ID, and even a few other changes to match my init.sqf.

I'm running a dedi if that makes a difference. Is there some stuff that apparent dayz.st and vilayer etc add.

Were you on a dedi or?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

I get the exact same thing, it loads to wait for host and nothing happens from there

Ive tried a few different instance ids?

Its gotta be something so simple we are missing :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jabbajaws77

Actually mine is loading now however I get kicked by battleye, public variable restriction #0

For the life of me google has no answer for?

Any idea what it could be, happens to anyone that joins the server

Jabbajaws77

Actually mine is loading now however I get kicked by battleye, public variable restriction #0

For the life of me google has no answer for?

Any idea what it could be, happens to anyone that joins the server

Jabbajaws77
Look in the publicvariable.log and see the exact kick message. The in public variable.txt line #0 will be the first uncommented line. If you change the 5 to a 1 then it will log these actions instead of kick. But its better if you paste both log and line 0 here then I'll tell you what to do.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Everything is working as far as i know, Except one thing when i join i get kicked by battleye for Script Restriction. How do i fix?

Sorry for not being around to answer the posts.
Real life is getting in the way, got my wedding to arrange :(

Im spending my limited time only on my website at the moment.
I know that doesnt help you all that much.

Though if you really need me you can get me there.

For all my work Ive release, Ive moved it all onto my hosting server.
I sure Ive set it up so you can download, without signing up to the site.

http://whiskey-tango-foxtrot.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?129

Thanks kaysio, it is now working but only problem is the admin tools. I have changed the IDs to my admins's UIDs but it doesnt exactly work. I've been using the backspace key and then into status to see if they work. Is this right?

kaysio, i would like to use the vehicle shop from your wasteland mission but i cannot seem to find it on your website could you help with this?

Back