Remove eject option for pilots

Torquenstein

Hi guys. First post here. Been stalking for a wee while now seeing all the cool stuff going on.

Wanting to disable the eject option for pilots of all air vehicles to force people who take them to actually be able to land, whilst still being able to air drop passengers. I figure an easy way to do this would be to have some sort of script say, if a vehicle is >5 above terrain level, lockdriver. That should remove the eject option, then need to enable it to unlockdriver when it is below the height.

What would the easiest implementation of this be? Completely new to all this scripting stuff, so bear with me. :)

Also, what would be the easiest way of increasing the slots a weapon takes to prevent people being able to carry a primary in their backpack? The server I play on will have an extra client side download so can implement that way I guess?

Thanks heaps :)

As another idea if it is simpler. Thinking of being able to remove the eject option for everybody. Is there an easy server side way to run to say lockvehicle if above ground level or moving faster than 5km/h

Back