[Request] Player ID zone restriction and humanity restriction zone

That's pretty cool dood. I've now given the bloodbag to everyone, but you can't use it until you're below 7500 blood and not while you're in combat. Even my hardcore players are saying its a cool feature.. Happy coding dood :D

Do you know if its easily possible to tweak the TIME it takes to take things like morphine and bloodbags?

By the time I'm done with the loot table, people should be glad to even have a bloodbag.... But if they want to use it in combat, i'm fine with that, so long as the time it takes is significantly increased.

Do you know if its easily possible to tweak the TIME it takes to take things like morphine and bloodbags?

By the time I'm done with the loot table, people should be glad to even have a bloodbag.... But if they want to use it in combat, i'm fine with that, so long as the time it takes is significantly increased.

I don't sorry, I'm assuming it's attached the animation time?

I just noticed a weird bug witht he bloodbag script. I tried out the scripts with 8000 blood as limit and then ran in to a group of zeds, and as soon as I got down to 8k I could use the bloodbag. The Zeds where still hitting me and I scrolled down to "Use Bloodbag" and a new line of "Use Bloodbag" popped up. When they killed me I had 10 rows of "Use Bloodbag" in the menu.. :p

I just noticed a weird bug witht he bloodbag script. I tried out the scripts with 8000 blood as limit and then ran in to a group of zeds, and as soon as I got down to 8k I could use the bloodbag. The Zeds where still hitting me and I scrolled down to "Use Bloodbag" and a new line of "Use Bloodbag" popped up. When they killed me I had 10 rows of "Use Bloodbag" in the menu.. :p

You've missed out something... I can say that with 100% certentaty because I've spent 12 hours straight tweaking it on my server along with other scripts and it works perfectly as per my suggestions. :p

Oh yeah I just noticed, I missed the
Code:
(player getVariable["combattimeout", 0] >= time)

Not quite sure how to add that tho.

Oh yeah I just noticed, I missed the
Code:
(player getVariable["combattimeout", 0] >= time)

Not quite sure how to add that tho.

That wont make any difference to the menu spamming issue. You've either forgot to include " s_action_blood = -1 " or something else ... The code above would go in your bloodbag.sqf , something like:

Code:
if (player getVariable["combattimeout", 0] >= time) then {
hintSilent "You can't blood bag in combat";
} else { ... the rest of your code

It's pretty easy to build?

From mission file....
Code:
    class Item3
        {
            position[]={secretlocation};
            a=650;
            b=500;
            activationBy="WEST";
            repeating=1;
            interruptable=1;
            age="UNKNOWN";
            name="AdminBase";
            expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
            expActiv="adminbase = [] execVM ""Scripts\adminbase.sqf"";";
            expDesactiv="terminate adminbase; titleText [""You have left the Admin Base!"", ""PLAIN DOWN"", 3];";
            class Effects
            {
                titleType="TEXT";
                titleEffect="PLAIN DOWN";
                title="You are entering a restricted zone.";
            };
        };

from adminbase.sqf

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["xxxxxx"]) then {
titleText ["Hello Admin.  Welcome back.", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
} else {
titleText ["You are entering a restricted zone, please turn back now or face certain death...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have 1 minute to turn back...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have less than 45 seconds to leave..", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have less than 30 seconds to leave.. We aren't kidding!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
removeAllWeapons player;
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have less than 15 seconds to leave (you're about to die!)...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You were warned..!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 5;
player setDamage 1;
};

Hey, really nice but i have used it and battleeye kicked me by #40 :-(.
what can i do?
sry for my english

Can anyone who runs chernarus and got this safezone script working upload or send me their mission.sqm file? I get stuck on wait for host everytime i try something.

This would me much appreaciated since i do get stuck whenever i change something in my mission.sqm, but if i remove class Sensors, it works perfectly. I do currently run dayzcc, dont know if thats the problem, but i also tried on dayz.st and HFB, cant get this to work... Anyone want to save a community by uploading their mission.sqm, you have to run chernarus.

Thanks, much appreaciated to the guy who does that. I want to also give a shoutout to stig who tried to help me.

have any of you thought of/or found a way to attach this script in it's zombie killer iteration to a building? I'm thinking of making churches be zombie proof. (if any of you have ever played The Secret World, trying to do the same concept.) or even as a new item, a grenade of sorts that is a "zombie repellant".

The Server kicks players with Restriction #40 and #39 in the zone :O

You need to add the scripts to your scripts.txt file. Search these forums and you'll find plenty of instructions on how to do that. If you're adding custom scripts, you need to learn how to use scripts.txt , or pay someone to do all the hard work for you :p

Mhm, a lot of questions. Maybe someone could give an answer too :(

Or maybe the people asking the questions could do a little research, what I've posted is pretty straight forward and short of actually doing it for you, I can't really offer much more. If people are going to get into modding their mission files they should at least know the basics. I'm getting questions in my inbox as dumb as "I can't add the zone to my database... I normally just use <add tool name> to import everything into instance_building" and "which mission file do I edit?" .. I mean really, if people don't know what a trigger or a zone is , they shouldn't be touching their files yet and as for asking which files to edit, when the post actually has the names of the files right there in front of your eyes, then like I said.. short of doing it all for you, I'm not sure what else we can do :)

I like to help people who have at least proven they've done their homework first. Being a lazy mans go-to-guy isn't me :p

Ok, and what should i add in the scripts.txt? :) Idk please ^^

Look at the script, it has two commands that it calls "removeAllWeapons" and "setDamage" , these are obviously what are causing the restrictions, look at your scripts.txt file and around about those line numbers (the line numbers are the #40 and #39) you'll see something that starts with " 5 setDamage " and " 5 removeAllWeapons " respectively. I would add my script name " adminbase.sqf " to the end of those of those lines like this:

Code:
5 setDamage !"\"setDamage\"," !"_vehicle setDamage 0;" !"player setdamage 0;" !"if (alive player) then { player SetDamage 1;};" !"if (_ent isKindOf \"Animal\") then {\n_ent setDamage 1;" !"player setDamage 1;\n0.1 fadeSound 0;"!"(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;\n_x setDamage 1;\n};" !"if (!_isSync) then {\n_veh allowDamage true;\n_veh setDamage 1;\nplayer setDamage 1;\n};" !"if (!_isSync) then {\n_vehicle allowDamage true;\n_vehicle setDamage 1;\n_character setVelocity [0,0,100];\n};" !"_object setdir _dir;\n_object setDamage _damage;" !"if (!(_group in _groups)) then {_groups set [count _groups,_group];};\n_x setDamage 1;\n};
!"adminbase.sqf"

If I've put the script inside a subfolder, then of course that would go into the exception like so:

!"Scripts\adminbase.sqf"

There you go, try and do the last one yourself ;)

Back