Sahrani 0.7.8 and epoch

fouc

Hi,
Does anyone know if the latest version of sahrani is compatible with epoch ?
I know that the caa1 version from arma 2 is but this is not really a dayz map...
Thanks for your answer.

Our latest version is technically on Caa1, so there is no "our" version yet. Putting any other mod on Caa1, would require permission from kju, not us.

We have released our A2 version of the map on Bohemia forums but it will be mostly like the Caa1 map with nicer textures, grass, and more properly ported to A2. You can play with using that if you want.

I know the epoch guys at some point asked about using or supporting Sahrani.

We have no problem with that at all. They are also welcome to have a look at our A2 release.

Currently we are testing the Next version of DayZ Sahrani which WILL be on our A2 version of the map. Should be out in just a couple weeks (3-4 or so).
We are working on putting together some pbo packages for server hosts that they can use to place their buildings w/o bumping into ours.... and for movie making, and editing in general...

I would ask, without any implication of demands, that if you are succesful (shouldn't be hard at all) that you do not release it before we do...

Obviously we would prefer to be the first ones in DayZ to release the map we made... but we released it knowing there was the risk others would first.

Of course, it will be only for my server and I will ask you the permission and share with you my findings ;) Don't worry. I don't steal things exept for thos who are making money on free mod like origins devs ;)

Back