Sahrani port?

Sahrani?

• Bring a classic to life with DayZ?

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NutzMcKracken

Has anyone looked into this, would be great!

Would bring back some of the days of A1!
8273411631_3722ce1ef2_b.jpg

Larger image @ 4265x4265
http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpap...lution_desktop_4265x4265_wallpaper-234044.jpg

Thanks, without a doubt! CAA1 is a great project. Still needs a little work from what I noticed hosting it on a public server (regular ArmA and with mods, before DayZ DayS). Overall it works.

Was mainly wondering if anyone else has or is working on it?

I saw your mod DayZ+, nice as that's what we are kind of looking for, a bit more to work with in DayZ.

Unfortunately we are looking for something that allows us to team up easier, spawn together.

I conceptually came up with a mission idea that incorporates "Groups" more than one big group.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that all you need is database support and a new "Map" or island?

I have been currently working on doing just this, started two weeks ago. I am working on the config so loot will spawn in many of the A1 buildings. I have some other ideas that I will add to the Sahrani port.

Let me know if your going to complete this port, i really like this island and would like to do a dayz factions port to the map, however i dont have time to actually port the map myself.

The port should be released soon, just need to finish loot spawns and vehicle spawns. I will release a beta of it, and then I plan to add custom guns to Dayz Sahrani, after that I will do a full release.

Back