I know this has been said a couple times before but the AI is blind at night, unless they have NVG's. We have full moon nights on our server and still the AI can't seem to see properly. Vehicles like Helis and such they can see and shoot just fine from range even. Not sure what's causing this. I am hesitant to give them all NVG's to try and rectify the problem, hoping for a fix soon
Another weird thing that happened last night was... I watched 3 survivors jump into a Ural that I own, switch on the lights and sat there. They didn't move the Ural at all, they in fact jumped in and out of it a few times then ran off

They attempted to steal it but I guess they got cold feet in the process. Would it be I got the KRON_UPS_searchVehicledist set too high or too low? Or would it be something else?
Helis that are in the vacinity of one another or in the vacinity of the opposite faction seem to hover in place and stay there for long periods of time. They don't seem to shoot the other AI from the Heli either, or the faction on the ground doesn't seem to shoot at the Heli. I can surely fix the Heli patrol locations but not sure what to do about the hovering over enemy locations.
Just pointing out a few issues I am having, not sure if others have/had these issues and have some insight on them or not.
Other than these few things, the AI is working brilliantly especially during the daylight hours and tweaking them to my liking
Using version 1.1.0 with vehicle fix.