Sarge AI on different Servers, Does it matter how you install it?

Lt. Dan

I am having issues getting the AI working on my new server. I had it working on HFB Server under 1.7.7.1, but now I changed over to what I think is a much better server DayzPriv but they have the Mission.PBO already unpacked on the server side under the map name when I look at my FTP, and I think it looks a little different than one you might download from the net somewhere.
I installed everything the same way I have done in the pass with the 1.5.2 bug fixes, and cleaned the server_cleanup.fsm but I have yet to see any AI. Not sure what is going on.

Is there a way I can run an offline test to get everything running before I push it live? I have looked and searched the forum but I must not be putting in the right words or it has never been posted before.

Thanks
Lt. Dan

there's 29588 lines in it. I don't know what I should be looking for. It is mostly full of updates of the ban items and vehicle, crash sites, and other what I think is normal info. Again not sure what to look for in the rpt.

I do see some stuff that are different in the battleye script.txt. I don't have the same lines as you call out.
Code:
setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !
mine looks like this.
Code:
1 setFuel !"local_setFuel"  !"dayzSetFuel spawn local_setFuel;"  !"local_setFuel =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"" // #23
. also my script.txt does not have.
Code:
5 setVehicleAmmo !"\"setVehicleAmmo\","

Ok, I am really confused now. On my Computer I found a dayZCC file under my Arma2 Dayz addon folder. It looks like that I have to edit battleye on my pc, not on the server. The other strange thing is I have 6 user folders and all of them have a battleye folder in them.

Lt. Dan,

I too have a DayzPriv server running Epoch 1.0.2.3... Have you gotten the Ai to work? if so please please help me out and tell us how you did it, we are tired of not having our beloved AI.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Zach Kirby

Back