Script Request.

sato

Hello Players and Script Demi-Gods :D.
I have a favor to ask , basicly i rented a DayZ server and want to run it with privet hive with some
tweaks and mods on it, i found a tutorial on these forums but they are too confusing for me since i never scripted before so i eneded up with errors or with out loot at all.
My request is next:
If someone willing to take a job of scripter and script for me to the level where i just upload it to my server then i will be willing to repay with some "Coin" :]

Here is the tutorial page from this website:http://www.opendayz.net/threads/resources-dayz-server-additions.9003/
What i'm intrested is :]
1.DayZ Artifical Intelligence (AI)-willing to have some AI in cherno map to scare off people from NW airfield :] basicly turn the airfields in to sector B in DayZ origins.
2.DayZ Towing/Heli Lift-Mainly be able to Tow cars with heli's
3.DayZ Custom Loading Screen-Optional.
4.Admin Tools-Be able to spawn things on the go during the game, teleport,spawn loot.
5. Air Raid-Getting air raids in random or chocen towns.
6.ChooChoo Trains- would like to ride on those from Electro to Cherno ChooChoo :D
7.Dogs -optional...heared its not fully working.
8.Fast Rope* -would like the helis to have this ability to bring guys down by the ropes insted of suicide parashuting :D.
9.Remove Parts From Vehicles-same as in DayZ origins be able to remove parts from fixed cars.
10.Tent: Sleep Healing-As it says :] sleeping in tent regenerates blood(HP)
11.Editing Heli Crashes-willing for the helis to show up every 30 min having 4 items to 6 optional.
12.Custom Loot Tables--Basicly make simple Guns more common like from shotguns to AK's and rare items from M4A1's to AS50.

If anyone intrested in work please PM me or leave a massage on here :)
Heads up thanks :D

Back