Mar 6, 2013 #1 Q .=QUACK=.Major.Pain Valued Member! Code: #149 "iNamespace getVariable "I44_tankHud_Map"); I44_tankHud_drawIcons = { private ["_veh","_imgBackground","_imgTurret","_imgCom" Any ideas how to fix this?
Code: #149 "iNamespace getVariable "I44_tankHud_Map"); I44_tankHud_drawIcons = { private ["_veh","_imgBackground","_imgTurret","_imgCom" Any ideas how to fix this?
Mar 7, 2013 #2 X xmoondockx Member Check your script text - search for // behind theres a number +11 or so - after you figure it out 149 + 11 = line 160 !"I44_tankHud_Map"
Check your script text - search for // behind theres a number +11 or so - after you figure it out 149 + 11 = line 160 !"I44_tankHud_Map"
Mar 7, 2013 #3 Q .=QUACK=.Major.Pain Valued Member! I am not sure I understand searching for +11 or so. But I did look a little further down the page and saw: 5 drawIcon !"\"drawIcon\"," !"ST_FTHud_Map" which looks close to what I need to add, so I put it there and will test it out tonight. Thanks
I am not sure I understand searching for +11 or so. But I did look a little further down the page and saw: 5 drawIcon !"\"drawIcon\"," !"ST_FTHud_Map" which looks close to what I need to add, so I put it there and will test it out tonight. Thanks