Script Restriction #'s 101 103 105 and 205

Dominic

Ok Im not sure if this is sarges ais or autorefuel or bloodbag but everytime the helicopter in sarges crashes or blows up, I get kicked for #205. Why is that? Also, sometimes if Im doing nothing I get kicked for #'s 101 and 103. How come? Lastly, once I was kicked for 105. I have no clue on why I was kicked. Please, either Sarge or a smart scripter help!

Edit: Its fixed! Just had to // the lines it was giving me the error. But I also then kicked from 238 every now and then.

Well sorry
do your homework ...

hell this is even in the same section:

http://opendayz.net/threads/howto-battleeye-tutorial.9717/

If you intend to run a server, learn and UNDERSTAND what you are doing. All of us have been there, and all of us have invested that time.

Sarge
Well sorry that Im not a fing god at this scripting stuff. You think everyone knows everything. You are completly wrong my friend. Help a person instead off yelling and crying at them. Man o man

how about you invest, learn and read ? we all went through this - and you clearly didnt even read the be guide, otherwise you would understand NOT to comment out scripts.txt lines ...

how about you invest, learn and read ? we all went through this - and you clearly didnt even read the be guide, otherwise you would understand NOT to comment out scripts.txt lines ...

I didnt comment out the lines in the scripts.txt, it was in the plugin itself. To quick to assume

There:

Code:
Edit: Its fixed! Just had to // the lines it was giving me the error. But I also then kicked from 238 every now and then.

you stated you commented out lines. If you really, as you stated above, commented out lines in the different mods / scripts for Dayz that gave these BE log warnings, then good luck with their functionality.

Sarge

There:

Code:

you stated you commented out lines. If you really, as you stated above, commented out lines in the different mods / scripts for Dayz that gave these BE log warnings, then good luck with their functionality.

Sarge

No I commented out the lines in the Sarges Ai and it actually fixed the 103 but then 238 appeared and I fixed it. Now all i need is when the heli crashes.

Back