Scripting info needed

IHUNT

Hello, Ive been looking for Fallujah scripts and scripting help and Ive come up with nothing that I can get working. I don't know if someone can give me some advice or show me the basics ...but any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Server host I am using is Dayz.st. Its going to be a personal server for a gaming community of about 20 or 30 friends. Ive looked at some of the Blur videos and I don't think they are particularly for the Fallujah map.

I am really not looking for anything crazy wardrobe would be awesome, auto refuel at the stations aswell as a few other minor edits, thanks for your time! -IHunt

TeamSpeak- TheHunterslodge.typefrag.com

Hello - I am in a bit of the same situation as you were. I successfully added AI in by myself (felt awesome), but other than that I haven't been able to find any specific Fallujah scripts. I noticed you were asking for auto refuel at the stations, it is already in the game. If you land on the top with a heli, or drive next to a pump in a ground vehicle it should start fueling on its own.

If you found some help, please add me on skype: christiankelley48

i been trying for about a week to get ai on my server "fallujah" if u have any advice for me i would appreciate it ty for ur time

Back