Scripts I can't find! More magazines and Painkiller Shake removal.

Renothecorgi

I've heard of some scripts I can add that will make more ammo spawn with gun on the map and also there is way to negate the need for pain killers. I've searched this forum a few times and can't seem to find them, can anyone please point me in the right direction.

Also, does anyone know or have a easy way to build a map to Skalisity. I've been using Jon's editor and trying make a pier bridge similar to this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmk-QxAHy3Y
Thanks all!

Reno

I don't suppose you can point me toward how to get a working ammo crate in my base do you?

Use the 3d editor to place it, get the info for the location in the beidi, add it to your database. Make sure you put that ammocrate into the buildings and deployable table first.

Hmmm this is alittle above my head. When I add in crates on the 3D editor they don't appear. Is there a Specific one to choose that does work and appear? I'm picking from AMMO in the editor, I do have Jon 3D add-on if I need to look else where.

Is there a link I can read over?

Thanks!

your server_cleanup.fsqm would delete any box as they are seen as hacker boxes so you need to ad a variable to the object and then in the cleanup sequence exclude objects with your variable from being deleted.

or

comment out the part of deleting a hacker box...
just take a look in that server_cleanup.fsm file, it's in the dayz_server.pbo

Back