Serious trouble installing two scripts

TheJackal

[UPDATE]

Managed to get the bloodbag script working after going over every line of code. Found a typo that managed to get in there somehow. But after giving the towing the same treatment, everything seems to be in order.

I guess my question now is this; Would it be more prudent to wait for the new R3F towing script to come out or should I continue to work with the current version? I'm leaning towards the former.

Hi, I'm currently working with some people to get a new Epoch server started (v1.0.2.1, Chernarus map) and have has serious difficulty installing two scripts in particular. We followed the original instructions to the letter (several times, in fact), tried installing them together at the same time, one before the other and even one OR the other with no success.

The two scripts in question are the "Preconfigured R3F Logistics (Towing and Heli-Lift)" and the latest version of "Krixes - Self Bloodbag". We've scoured this site, dedicated Epoch forums and have found numerous "supposed" fixes for both, all of which we tried to no avail. We've come to the conclusion that we must be missing something and we really have no clue what.

The problems we've encountered range from not finding init files that were clearly there all the way up to being stuck at the "Wait for host" screen upon logging in.

I'm here to ask if there is anyone who has experience installing these scripts on Epoch 1.0.2.1 will help us get this installed? We're really in a bind and need some expert advice.

I know this isnt what you want to hear, but I told my server community we are not updating to the new 1.0.2x of epoch until at least a couple months after its release, i said the first day it was released there is going to be tons of mods that dont work, and things that did will probably break and not to mention all the bugs and i rather not have my community beta test something new and leave the server due to rage of broken/glitched things.

i would stick with 1.0.1.5 until a bit longer while everything gets sorted and fixed with the newer version.

I know this isnt what you want to hear, but I told my server community we are not updating to the new 1.0.2x of epoch until at least a couple months after its release, i said the first day it was released there is going to be tons of mods that dont work, and things that did will probably break and not to mention all the bugs and i rather not have my community beta test something new and leave the server due to rage of broken/glitched things.

i would stick with 1.0.1.5 until a bit longer while everything gets sorted and fixed with the newer version.

I totally understand that, and had I known that 1.0.2.1 was so fresh I probably would have waited as well. The good news is that after many hours looking at EVERY LINE of the bloodbag code, I found that a typo had somehow crept in there. So bloodbag works, but towing is still quite troublesome.

Back