Server control

Chantico17

Not sure how its happened but somehow people on my server are able to get onto the server control panel, and not get kicked.
Is there someway I can fix this problem?

Thanks

Had this happen as well, they got in my PC and got my password. Make sure you are running a malwear program, APItrap program, and a good anti-virus program.
Next if you have not done it change your server passwords.
There are hack programs out that Vilegaming . net sell that will grab recon passwords from DayzSt servers, and may do it on other servers as well.
I recommend banning everyone that shows in publicvariable.log with vilegamer (~) listed. Most everyone of them will also have pressed F1, F4, or F12 and other hacker keylogging keys.

So far after updating my server passwords and PC with a new copy of windows thing are better, but I am kicking everyone with vilegamer out of my server.
You can look at youtube and do a search for them and you will see how bad they are for the game.

How do I disable this feature in general? because apparently epoch servers don't come with it default disabled and it's quite annoying how people can just vote themselves as admin.

Sorry for the late anwser, but maybe you or somebody else still wants to know this :D
So the easiest way is to blacklist the menu with BattleEye, just add this line to your scripts.txt in the BattleEye folder:
Code:
5 "dedicatedServerInterface"
So every player will be kicked with "Script Restriction #0" when they click on the "Server Control" menu (admins, too sadly..)

I recommend banning everyone that shows in publicvariable.log with vilegamer (~) listed. Most everyone of them will also have pressed F1, F4, or F12 and other hacker keylogging keys.

I recommend not doing that and most players are not hacking those are just common keys used with specific hacks, most players accidentally press them or have keybinds.

If there was a hacker pressing those keys, if you have a good antihack it would stop them.. If not they would do a lot more damage than just pressing one key

Back