Server Namalsk with some bugs ! help

[BtK]Igormugen

Hi iam a admin of a server namalsk , and i want fix some troubles with some bugs , the problems are :
-Tents are bugged. They dupe gear. Removing items from a tent before server restart ends up making multiples, since the tents replenish what they had after restart.
-Tara Bridge teleportation battleye problem (launches player into the air and killing them)
-Createvehicle Script Restriction #2 at Old Hospital (likely from medical boxes)
-Sometimes the player lose their weapons, it begins with the start gun.
I hope someone can help me , solve that.

Hi,

I can help you with some points as I have a Namalsk server too and experienced quite a lot of bugs with it ;)

-Tara Bridge teleportation battleye problem (launches player into the air and killing them)
It is not due to battleye but to a bug on the map itself. the only way to pass this bridge is to walk, not run... Same in car, just drive slowly.

-Createvehicle Script Restriction #2 at Old Hospital (likely from medical boxes)
Modify your Createvehicle.txt in your Battleye directory adding this "!="MedBox0_DZN"" (specific medbox name used by namalsk) to the following restriction :
5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox"
You should now have this :

5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="MedBox0_DZN" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox"

For the rest I didn't had this so sorry but you can search on this forum, there are many topics like yours !

Hi,

I can help you with some points as I have a Namalsk server too and experienced quite a lot of bugs with it ;)

It is not due to battleye but to a bug on the map itself. the only way to pass this bridge is to walk, not run... Same in car, just drive slowly.

Modify your Createvehicle.txt in your Battleye directory adding this "!="MedBox0_DZN"" (specific medbox name used by namalsk) to the following restriction :
5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox"
You should now have this :

5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="MedBox0_DZN" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox"

For the rest I didn't had this so sorry but you can search on this forum, there are many topics like yours !

Thanks alot ,always been a great help! ^^

This is incorrect. The Tara bridge air launch is an anti-teleport measure, but it's in the mod itself, not battleye. It sees you stepping on the tracks and considers the frequent position changes teleporting, so it drops you from 500 feet to punish you. You have to disable the built in 1.7.6.1 anti-hack by extracting playermonitor.fsm from Namalsk's PBO files, add it to your mission.pbo, remove the anti-hack line, and then modify your player_monitor.sqf to use it. There's a forum post somewhere on how to disable the built in anti-hack, but I'll have to wait until I get home to find it.

Tent duping sounds like a bad server build. If you aren't using the newest reality package, you should. I haven't had any tent saving issues since then.

This is incorrect. The Tara bridge air launch is an anti-teleport measure, but it's in the mod itself, not battleye. It sees you stepping on the tracks and considers the frequent position changes teleporting, so it drops you from 500 feet to punish you. You have to disable the built in 1.7.6.1 anti-hack by extracting playermonitor.fsm from Namalsk's PBO files, add it to your mission.pbo, remove the anti-hack line, and then modify your player_monitor.sqf to use it. There's a forum post somewhere on how to disable the built in anti-hack, but I'll have to wait until I get home to find it.

Tent duping sounds like a bad server build. If you aren't using the newest reality package, you should. I haven't had any tent saving issues since then.

Did u ever find the post?

My provider finally upgraded to version .75. It appears for me that all TP issues are fixed. However, having a bit of trouble in getting loot to spawn with heli wrecks and the starting loadout to work ingame. DB shows the starting loadout however it's not showing up in game. You just spawn with a flashlight, (2) bandages and a flare. DB was reset twice with no luck :(

Back