Server not saving position

m1lkm8n

Hey guys so I'm working on a test map called grand maran an island off the coast of Maine, us

Anyway I've got it up and running and when I log out it saves my weapons and items I pick up but not my position.

Any ideas?

Thanks

So my loot is saving to characters but our positions in the world are not. Every time you log out and spawn back in it spawns us in one of the new-spawn locations I have set and not where we log out at. Is this a scripting issue or server setup issue?

I can't understand how items are saving but not locations. Very weird. Anyway any help would me much appreciated.

So my loot is saving to characters but our positions in the world are not. Every time you log out and spawn back in it spawns us in one of the new-spawn locations I have set and not where we log out at. Is this a scripting issue or server setup issue?

I can't understand how items are saving but not locations. Very weird. Anyway any help would me much appreciated.
I'm have the same issue with my server and I have tried everything i'm new to setting up servers also so that doesn't help, but my server is a bliss server.

Back