Server Tech(s) Wanted.

Leavaris

Good day OpenDayZ peeps!
My name is Michael McNeil (Leavaris) and I am one of the 2 co-owners of a multi-gaming community that has been around for over 2 years.

www.tkgaming.com

Anyway long story short we are in need of 1 to 2 server techs to help us mold several servers for our community. These folks would need to become apart of TKG. They would (eventually) have access to multiple dedicated servers across the world to help setup, modify and maintain our servers.

As of right now we are in need of modifications to our DayZ and Wasteland (arma 2) and wasteland (arma 3) servers.

Our plan is to have 1 80 slot DayZ server heavily modified. 1 80 slot arma 2 wasteland and 1-2 arma 3 wasteland servers running.

In the past TKG was the largest wasteland (arma 2) community around having at our peak 4 arma 2 wasteland servers all with our own version modified.

Unfortunately people come and go, and as of present we currently do not have the techs needed to provide a set of great servers.

an example of what we are looking for:
the ability to modify and maintain the dayz server and add unique and advanced modifications such as towing, base building, unbanning and adding of cars, trucks, military, ect

Must know how to install, setup, maintain servers and mod them including adding current modifications and scripting your own changes.

This is NOT a paid position, we are looking for trustable folks who want to become part of TKG.

Post here or email me [email protected] or msg me on our forums www.tkgaming.com

Back