Silent RCon log in possible? "Rcon admin #1 logged in..."

Doc

Valued Member!
Short story: Is there any way to log into RCon without it announcing "RCon admin #x logged in..."?

Long story:
I'm working on a PHP based control panel for pwnoz0r build servers. Most of it is based off of the original admin panel I wrote for my own server, but I'm trying to make this one a lot more user friendly.

I have been working with some open source code from skynetdev (for the bliss admin panel) and been changing the RCon code into OOP (object-orientated) so a single connection can remain open from start to end and multiple commands can be executed without having to re-log in. Only problem is, every time the page/cron job/ajax is initiated, it has to relog in. This means every time something happens, it has to re-log in with a log in message. Is there any way the log in message can be surpressed?

just do a fread, and ignore the data, then do another fread. quite simple.

Code:
while(strlen($reply) < 20)
{
    fwrite($sock, "\xFE\xFD\x00\x10\x20\x30\x40{$challenge_code}\xFF\xFF\xFF\x01");
    $reply = fread($sock, 2048);
    $stri++;
    if($stri > 5)
    {
        $reply = "STUPID SERVER DIDN'T RESPOND ENOUGH DATA.";
    }
}

I do a simple code like this, which I use to challenge the server info. Most of the time it sends dud data so I query it again until I get the correct data.

if it fails to get the data I want after 5 tries it gives up and gives me a default message that I watch for.

Back