Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

I'm also having the "no live functions" issue. By that I mean I can not spawn any vehicles live on the server. I noticed this issue after updating to the latest beta release. The day I updated things were working fine, since then I haven't had live functionality.

Everything has been installed correctly (Everything in Vilayer is as it should be) I'm not sure what's causing the issue... Any help is appreciated :)

leemo make sure your connected as the root user in the database , my vilayer server wouldnt live spawn when connected to the dayz user , it had to be the root user and then worked perfect .

It won't let me connect as the root user, whenever I enter root into the user box and click the test button it says "failed"

I copied and pasted the special code to my monitor.sqf whatever file. Down at the bottom like I was told to. Repaked and downloaded it to my server but I still do not have in game real time functionality. I cannot repair/refuel vehicles or spawn them without having to restart the server. Is this something that's not working for everyone or did I probably make a mistake somewhere?

Thats just TSW it does crash a lot ! If its on my main pc wile im gaming searching net and stuff it will crash all the time ,I put the tsw on a laptop that does not get used for anything and TSW runs perfect it might crash once a day but if i use any other program even google the TSW crashes so i just leave the laptop for tsw and nothing else . And my live spawning and everything else works perfect , Oh one more thing when you first start tsw and login give it a min or two wile it gets all its info from the server before you press anything :)

It crashes 9 times out of ten on launch. But once it it will stay running.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Are you using the latest TSW ? 0.6858(beta) i can put the TSW beta launcher in a dropbox if you need it that will update ur tsw , Or try doing a new install of tsw and see if that helps

Mines back online but still doesn't work correctly. Still can't give items or take items, can't spawn, or repair or refuel using TSW in game.

I do see alot of this error.

Error in expression <["if(getPlayerUID player == '73086662')th>
0:22:31 Error position: <"if(getPlayerUID player == '73086662')th>
0:22:31 Error Missing ""

Anyone else?

yea this are the ones from my logs

1:10:10 Error in expression <["if(getPlayerUID player == 'xxxxxxxxx')th>
1:10:10 Error position: <"if(getPlayerUID player == 'xxxxxxxxx')th>
1:10:10 Error Missing ""

Currently contacting him via email to try to solve it.

I really like the TSW program. After a few false startes I have it working (somewhat)
The largest issues I had to overcome were:
1) No Manual
2) Different installation instructions between TSW and Vilayer (our game server host)
3) Certain of the in-game injectors refuse to either work, or will get EVERY player on the server kicked. Battleye and TSW do not work and play well together it seems.
4) Multiple false positives showing teleports and hack alarms. These should go away once I relax the Battleye filters (hopefully)
But, on the good side:
1) Real time map of all players
2) All vehicles and Tents show on the map
3) Ability to (often) repair/refuel vehicles. I say ‘often’ as it does not always work
4) Ability to edit gear on players (they must log out and back in to get it, and injection will spur Battleye to kick ALL players)
5) Ability to create Iron Domes over bases (Teleport feature will cause ALL players on the server to be kicked)
6) Real time trace route on all in game players (see where they have been)
7) Player list in drop down allows clicking on their name which will center them on the map and you can see player stats, inventory, what vehicles they are and have been in.
8) Can see all chat in every channel. (Global/Side/Vehicle and Direct)
9) Ability to inject and add vehicle spawn points without restarting the server.

Certain functions are not working as yet: Kill, Transport, Edit Gear in Vehicles, PM (Intermittently operational)

As of today, I cannot connect to the TSW Server.

My server us up and operational, I and other players can connect and run the game. I noticed that the TSW was saying "back-up" server on it the other day so perhaps there is a changover occurring there.

Shadow~

Bandits and Heros
199.229.255.244:2332

yea this are the ones from my logs

Currently contacting him via email to try to solve it.

I get a TON of those as well...

I get a TON of those as well...

i fixed this early this morning via a database one of the tables had a bunch of uid's that looked like 'xxxxxxxxxxx' i cleared those out as they were regular users and all the errors went away, it was under the tswtemp table i believe. was tired and did not fully pay attention just saw the same info from logs and decided what the hell and did a table dump

on that note i also informed silentwarrior of it since i was in contact with him due to the issue and if i have it happen again will post more info about the conditions

i was having some of these issues albiet intermitant issues plus the error below

i removed the info from my sqf monitor file contacted silentwarrior he told me to Place it just before the anti wallhack to see if that makes a difference.
After doing that the program works great vehicles and everything spawn also notice i get less crashes from the tsw program. now the uid errors i was getting were database side for me and after finding them in the db and clearing them errors gone and not returning

glad you got it sorted ! also if to many admin are connected at the same time it will crash and not work right , try to have one admin use tsw at any one time , and to shadow ! The tsw will say someone has teleport when moving fast in a heli its always done that and that will not be fixed by sorting battleye , Also ive never seen it kick for teleport , can you post what it says in rpt when you are kicked and have you disabled the anti teleport ? are you using gotcha antihack ? that will kick you for running to fast lol:p

Installed latest dayz 1.8 patch, added tsw code again, Problem is i can add new vehicles into the database ok but they only spawn after a restart. Main problem is tsw cant see any vehicles on the map or follow them about, they are just displayed on map where they where meant to spawn, the map shows players movements fine though but not the vehicles So i cant fix or deleted them if i cant see them - any ideas on this problem? has the bliss database changed slightly in 1.8 ? Its a dayz.st server btw and was ok before the patch

Andy: the teleport kick (and resultant kick of ALL players on the server at the time) is when someone enters the Iron Dome.

Back