Skalisty bridge

Sup3rn0va

I know there is one here that i can download and add, but i want to make one myself, but there is one thing i cant figure out. The shit i place follows the landscape, i cant get it to level out. Is there a tool for this or a keyboard binding to make it NOT follow the landscape ? I have tried google i cant find anything, maybe i search wrong but i cant find anything :(

Nvm i figured it out now, if anyone else have trouble with this, just right click the object, click edit object, and then inside Init expression type this: "this setVectorUp [0,0,0.1]";

But now i have another problem, when im trying to add lets say a building on the bridge and if i save it eather go down severel meters, or up several meters. How can i place a custom object on top of another custom object without things scew up ?

Okei i figured out that part to now, but there is one thing i cant figure out, when i add the bridge to my server, the entire shit just sinks into the ocean. I tried Excelsior - Excelsior Bridge to but that would not even spawn... So anyone have a fix for shit sinking into the ocean ?

I would imagine you've got a problem with another addition conflicting with it. But I'm no expert. Can you remove the other stuff and add skalisty bridge in, then test your other stuff one by one?

Other than that you might have edited the code by accident?

Back