Skalisty Castle

HeraclesJones

Castle with a military camp embedded into it on Skalisty Island. There are two field hospitals, five barrack tents, a gatehouse, a stairway and a tower, so there should be plenty of (zombies) loot. You might want to check out the Excelsior Bridge as well, if you haven't installed that already.

Almost forgot - there are two field toilets. I once found a Czech Backpack in one of those, so that's not saying a little.

You can thank New Calpis for this, it was his request.

Get the code here - http://pastebin.com/pYTJZ1HQ

1. Save this code as "skacast.sqf"
2. Place the .sqf file inside your mission.pbo file
3. Open "init.sqf" and add the following line to the very end -

Code:
[] execVM "skacast.sqf";

NOTE: If you install this on your server, please post any feedback here... it will let me know what to do/what not to do on my other map additions. Thanks.

epWz8BA.jpg

U24mplp.jpg

Iy4Sv8T.jpg

wdTW8NJ.jpg

qvD1NGn.jpg

Works on Epoch (Cherno) 1.0.2.3 / Dayz 1.8.

I am also looking for a few more scripts if anyone can help

More Buildings (since I reinstalled Epoch I have less buildings so need a script to make more)

Thanks again for the castle script, it looks great.

Thanks. You can take a look around on this forum for more building scripts. Admittedly, I don't know much about Epoch, but I think that most building addons that work in DayZ Chernarus also work in Epoch Chernarus. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, my mission file is working now. I added this and get that 207 kick. I kill the castle and everything works fine again. no clue

Any chance we could get the mission biedi file needed to edit your file? Would love to expand on your work with skal ^^

I dont know how you got it working, my epoch server seems to delete most of it. all i have is some knee high stone corners left.

1) I created a folder withn my missions folder named 'buildings'. Thats where I upload all my map additions and changes

2) Create a new SQF named 'skacast.sqf with the castle code given above and upload it to that buildings folder

3) went to my init file and added this at the end :
[] execVM "buildings/skacast.sqf";

Works like a charm! I used this same method for the Skalisty bridge and my three other map adds.

Cheers.. Going to turn this into an AI bandit mission.. My players can't wait. Thanks so much for helping make this happen btw, really appreciate you sharing it :D

Back