Skins are not changing?

Fidycent

I downloaded and installed the Origins 1.7.1 server and it had AI built in it, i like it very much, but what is bugging me are 2 things. (https://github.com/joenilan/DayZOrigins)
Ive changed the skins of the AI, wanting to keep them simple, i made it so that bandits are in Ghillie suits, soldiers in uniforms, and survivors as survivors.
But the thing is that it didnt save? I restarted the server and it still spawns bandits with the default skins.
// military AI
SAR_leader_sold_list = ["Rocket_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leader of a soldier group
SAR_sniper_sold_list = ["Camo1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a soldier group
SAR_soldier_sold_list = ["Soldier1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a soldier group

// bandit AI
SAR_leader_band_list = ["Sniper1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leader of a bandit group
SAR_sniper_band_list = ["Sniper1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a bandit group
SAR_soldier_band_list = ["Sniper1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a bandit group

// survivor AI
SAR_leader_surv_list = ["Survivor3_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leaders of a survivor group
SAR_sniper_surv_list = ["SurvivorW2_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a survivor group
SAR_soldier_surv_list = ["Survivor2_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a survivor group
This one is seen more often, but since im making a thread im gonna put it in anyways. My friend is getting shot at while hes at 7000 humanity..
// Humanity Value that gets substracted for a survivor or soldier AI kill
SAR_surv_kill_value = 250;

// Humanity Value that gets ADDED for a bandit AI kill
SAR_band_kill_value = 50;

// the humanity value below which a player will be considered hostile
SAR_HUMANITY_HOSTILE_LIMIT = 2500;

Back