Some issues w/ hacked weapons on 2017 server

For sake of argument, accusations without proof are subjective. You can say there are "allot" but some people have never been hit by these cheaters, i have teamed with people stupid enough to say "i know this guy is cheating im going to turn on my cheats" thats really the only time i should accuse some one of cheating, but in all cases it should be reported. But you shouldn't confront them in chat cause your asking for trouble

When you have 5k Hours in game, and a decent amount of Testing for APB under your belt you can pretty much tell who's that good, and who's cheating. APB has a pretty small community, the people who really are that good, you know who they are. New people exist, sure, but there are certain signs you look for, and are easy to see.

When you have 5k Hours in game, and a decent amount of Testing for APB under your belt you can pretty much tell who's that good, and who's cheating. APB has a pretty small community, the people who really are that good, you know who they are. New people exist, sure, but there are certain signs you look for, and are easy to see.
You're saying you have 5000 hours in DayZ? Wow, I thought I played alot.

Ontopic, I agree with you.

I will look into it, but I also recommend looking a for a good whitelisted server too. My server is not admin'ed 24/7 as I need to spend time coding and fixing bugs too. I would recommned checking out the guys in the private servers section as they do provide a better service then I do. Its not to say your not welome. but as a commited player you deserve good admins to be on board.

If you put your friends in game name in this post I can look to unban them, the hackers would have had the same ban to - as soon as an illegal weapon goes into a players gear they will get banned, even if they have a batteye bypass.
set illegal weapon to 10K weight in 1.2

Back