Some Suggestions

Mattyz

Too add some more atmosphere too the game , maybe add ground fog , not like the fog that is default at 1000 metres or so
Kind of like

Adding more variety of weapons.
I like how all the weapons in the game are now rubbishy , allthou there is so little variety on rubbish weapons , maybe adding ww2 weapons such as bolt action kar 98 and springfields.

Also i think maybe having a biplane is appropriate for the setting , make it a rare spawn and 1 of maybe 2 air vehicles , i heard the dev is making a gyrocopter :D so that would fit in well. No weapons and hard to use practically , have to land in open fields etc.

Make fuel rarer , make it so the large fuel tanks near fuel stations cant be used to refill empty jerry cans and that jerry cans are hard too find , making a vehicle a bit more maintenance.

Make some military weapons VERY rare , like having a ak47 or a cz550 at a 0.1 spawn chance. Maybe having them rusty/broken.

Replace flares/chemlights with burning torches.
You cant find any torches anywhere instead you have too make them out of wood which requires a hatchet, they dont burn very brightly.

Thanks Matty - just catching up on posts and stuff, but there are some really good ideas here which we will put in as feature requests.

Back