Spawn locations on Taviana.com

This sounds awesome, as I've been struggling for some time looking for an easy way to adjust player spawns. However, I'm not able to load this mission. It's in the folder with my other mission files and the editor is able to see and load them just fine. This one simply won't show up on the list. Here's my steps:
1. Open DayZCommander and load into my Taviana server.
2. Abort and get back to the main Arma menu.
3. Verify that @Taviana is running and not @dayz.
4. Alt-E, then Load.
It's just not there. Help?

Edit: I got it by using Command Line, didn't know about the difference between 3D/2D editor.

Yeap, you generally have to use the command line (or better yet, ARMA II Launcher), and the 2D editor.

Also, if your copy of @Taviana comes from DayZ Commander, it already has DayZ included and you may have issues using the utility missions. You can get around that by downloading the original Taviana map (which goes into @tavi) or by copying your @Taviana folder to @tavi and removing any .pbo that starts with dayz_, kh_, or khr_.

Yeap, you generally have to use the command line (or better yet, ARMA II Launcher), and the 2D editor.

Also, if your copy of @Taviana comes from DayZ Commander, it already has DayZ included and you may have issues using the utility missions. You can get around that by downloading the original Taviana map (which goes into @tavi) or by copying your @Taviana folder to @tavi and removing any .pbo that starts with dayz_, kh_, or khr_.
For the life of me I cant seem to get the mission to open its really weird i think ive done everything right aswell.

I know im probably asking for alot guys but would anyone be able to throw up a couple of positions for me for alternate spawns like mitrovice, Kameni, Komorovo and maybe lypestock. dont know why i cant do this I would appreciate it if possible. Thanks

I know im probably asking for alot guys but would anyone be able to throw up a couple of positions for me for alternate spawns like mitrovice, Kameni, Komorovo and maybe lypestock. dont know why i cant do this I would appreciate it if possible. Thanks

dennjoe,

Are you getting some kind of error?

If you just want some rough markers you could just open the 2D editor with Taviana (and nothing else; you can download Taviana without DayZ if you want a clean copy) drop some markers down and then copy the coordinates out from the mission.sqm you save. You don't need the attached mission (but it does make it simpler to see where spawns go).

dennjoe,

Are you getting some kind of error?

If you just want some rough markers you could just open the 2D editor with Taviana (and nothing else; you can download Taviana without DayZ if you want a clean copy) drop some markers down and then copy the coordinates out from the mission.sqm you save. You don't need the attached mission (but it does make it simpler to see where spawns go).
Sorry ment to get back to youe earlier. Im not getting an error its more like the editor cant see the file in the folder iv created a mission just to make sure im putting it in the right place and removed the kh khr and dayz files from taviana and put them in tavi and still no luck.
I did just set some markers aswell without the mission but the ones i selected tend to only put me in 2 areas that are well away from each other and ignore the other locations.
Not sure whats wrong to be honest.

Back