Spawn Private/Personal Storage

Strikes

I do know/understand that I believe a few Mods out there have this built into their design, with like combination safes; but as I mentioned in my other thread(s) I really am pretty bad when it comes to identifying and writing the scripting for a particular 'item'.

I'm looking to add in the ability to spawn in a personal storage crate/box for individuals; and I'd prefer it if it would be tied to their UID so only they could ever access it. It would need to persist through restarts (so save to the DB).

I'm also like to have the option to edit/change the UID on our (admin) end; and the model it uses. (Various boxes/crates - We use rMod2.1) We want to be able to have/edit various sizes when it comes to storage options, for items/guns.

(We use Reality DB) I'm familiar with instance_deployable; it seems like everything needed is there... I just haven't a clue how to write it of course.

Is there something, with just that piece, out there already? Or perhaps I need to be pointed to a place to try and pull it from and credit?

Would appreciate any info/direction - Thanks again all!

I would also like to know how to do Private Storage (or hidden) crates that are only accessible by set UID's in the DB. Thanks.

Anyone assistance with this? Would you have to do it based on UID's in the database or through a script? My server is a DayZ.st Chernarus 1.8.0.3. Thanks.

Back